Thursday, September 22, 2016

2 copied poems

Xbox, Xbox,
you’re the one for me.
I also love my 3DS
and my Nintendo Wii.
GameCube, GameBoy,
Apple iPod Touch.
I never thought that I would ever
be in love this much.
Pac-Man, Sonic,
Mario, and Link.
Your names are etched inside my mind
in everlasting ink.
Run, jump, flip, hang,
double-jump, and climb.
That’s all I want to do
with every second of my time.
This is true love.
Yes, it’s plain to see.
Xbox, Xbox,
will you marry me?

What I like about it
Alliteration
Small Lines
Capitals for Names
Capitals and Full stops



I’m digging for diamonds.
I’m digging for gold.
I’m digging for silver
that’s shiny and cold.
I’m digging all day and
I’m digging all night.
I’m digging for rubies
all sparkling and bright.
I plan to get famous.
I plan to get rich
by digging up gemstones
in ditch after ditch.
And yet, from these ditches
I’ve dug in the ground,
there weren’t any diamonds
or coins to be found.
I haven’t got silver
or rubies, you see…
I just have my mom and dad
yelling at me.
For though I found nothing
from digging till dawn,
my parents found holes
where we once had a lawn.

What I like about it
Different sentence starter
Short Sentences
Full Stops And capitals

No comments:

Post a Comment