Monday, April 9, 2018

The Hungus Shark



It Was A Beach That I Haven't Seen Before it was a lot more sandy with a lot More Trees I Felt Good About This Beach It's Lots More Pacific And Colorful it's like A Vacation In Samoa AS I Got My Gear On I Felt Like I Was Going To See A Spooky Scary Shark.AS I Flopped My Flippers Into The Crystal Clear Water And Dived In Like A Dolphin.I Started To Observe Around The Place There's some WaiWaia fish around here It's Like A Ocean made of a rainbow.I Loved This Place(Waimarama) I Didn't Want To Leave And Kind Of Couldn't because my boat was being checked.What's That I Thought In My Head Is It A Huge Ika Nope Is IT A Kingfish Nope Oh No That's A Shark My Heart started beating as fast as usain Bolt. Alright Kingston just calm Down don't panic it's just a shark  It Won't Hurt You If You Don't Hurt It I Tried To Calm Down But My Brain Can't Stop PANICKING INSIDE OF ME.The Evil Looking Mango Taniwha Stared At Me For A While I Was terrified I Couldn't Even Move Around The Shark Was Still Staring At Me But Then It Turned Around And Swam Off LIKE A SCAREDY CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment