Thursday, November 22, 2018

Optimist Yachting Exploding a Moment

Exploding A Moment   
Zooming through the old mucky water, sunlight slowly takes over the darkness. Cameron and I were on a roll, we were going as fast as flash. We headed towards buoy number 2 it was close to Rm16 who was tubing on dark pango tubes. As we rush towards buoy 2 nipping it with my finger our mission was complete. We just had one more thing to do…  As I started to walk up to the front of the kowhai boat I grabbed the sprit pole nervously once I leaned back the whole entire boat would flip like a gymnast. I started to lean back the whole boat was tumbling with me

SMACK!!! We hit the water it felt like I was being pushed over. Cameron and I  swam to the edge of the boat held on the the bark like centerboard Cameron and I pulled the centerboard towards us the boat slowly flips back over it has a ton of water in it.with our hands,tried our best to get water out of our boat but their was just to much salty water three whistles went off that means we go in back to where we belong on the rocky old land.        

No comments:

Post a Comment